Io After Galileo : A New View of Jupiter's Volcanic Moon
This is the only book solely about Jupiter's moon Io, the most volcanically active body in the solar system. Written by experts in the field, many of whom took part in the Galileo mission, the book reviews the basics about Io and its unique space environment. Coverage includes all subjects, where the Galilio mission has shed new light on, with some emphasis on Io's most remarkable characteristics: its active volcanism.
Download Io After Galileo : A New View of Jupiter's Volcanic Moon (9783642071058).pdf, available at www.wastatecops.org for free.
- Rosaly M. C. Lopes, John R. Spencer
- Paperback | 374 pages
- 170 x 244 x 22.35mm | 686g
- Publication date
- 30 Nov 2010
- Springer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Springer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Publication City/Country
- Berlin, Germany
- Edition Statement
- Softcover reprint of hardcover 1st ed. 2007
- Illustrations note
- XXIII, 374 p.